Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yumminess

I received a very very yummy parcel in the post this morning.

Two gorgeous wallets that I bought from Lucy's shop last week.

I could not resist this very cute Easter one:



Such a pretty fabric combination.


Then there was this very pretty rose one:


Lovely :)


Thank you Lucy they are both beautiful!!!

If I was being nice I'd have bought them for presents.

I'm not that nice.

They're both for ME!!!!!!

I got busy with a bit of sewing today.

Five somethings that I can't show in full as it''ll spoil some surprises!





It's been lovely to get to know Baby MkII today. She works really well and whizzed through several miles of stitching!

Apparently the bassett hound pillow was very well received - thank goodness!!

I've got my sewing head on and have lots I want to/ need to get made.

However, the next two days are pretty much full up.

Yucky dentist stuff again tomorrow followed by helping in school library and then a course all day Friday in which I'll learn how to be a Guvna (school governor in case you'd missed my previous mentions of this).

It's also our 9th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow........reminds me I'd better get a card made pronto ..........we're having a romantic Chinese takeaway meal with the kids!!!

If it's alright with you guys I'd like to book a day off tomorrow. No promises for Friday either as I may have to hit the bottle as soon as I get home!!

I'll be back soon.

Here's our wedding music for you to enjoy :)

15 comments:

the vicious chicken said...

Ooh, happy wedding anniversary for tomorrow, then - have a lovely day :o) And all the best for Friday. Will wait with bated breath to hear what your news is.

I like the look of those sneak-preview surprise items you've been making... very pretty fabrics, especially the greeny-browny-creamy one with the little red spots (I'm such a sucker for anything with the green/brown combo... I'd probably happily wear a sack so long as it came in those two colours!) And the pink and cream one. And just all of them, really! Oh, and that dotty ribbon is fab too.

... and now I'm wittering again. Sorry :o)
VCxx

Kitty said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Mr Moogsdad for tomorrow - and here's wishing you many more of them.

Hope the course on Friday goes well too.

Such lovely 'stuff' you've shown us this evening - Mrs Locket is very nifty at those wallets isn't she? They're so lovely (and the stitching's all straight and everything! :-O ) I love the sneaky preview things too - can't wait for the big 'reveal'.

Take care. x

Bethany said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Take off and enjoy each other!!! And we'll see you on Saturday?? Hopefully without a hangover! I love that rose wallet. I don't blame you at all!

Locket Pocket said...

WOW!!!!!!

Those wallets are AMAZING!!!!!!!

Wherever did you find them???????

heee heee heee heeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Happy anniversary! But don't think you can get through Friday without blogging - we need to know about the old job business!

Me xxxxx

Gina said...

Happy Anniversary for tomorrow - hope you have a wonderful day.
Fabulous wallets - bit clever that Mrs Locket!

Just Original said...

happy wedding anniversary for tomorrow!

My advice for Friday is to take anadin, water and tissue! It will be a very long day!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary Lesley! Have a lovely Anniversary meal(once you've got over the dentist! Hope you don't doze off on Friday lol I think I could allow you a day (or two) off but you'll just have to blog extra hard when you get back ;))

Monkee Maker said...

Ummmm ..... did I miss the big announcement?? Obviously I popped across to your shop immediately! Fab bags, missy, and I'd only just sworn myself to an Etsy imbargo too! Ah well, maybe next week ....

Happy Anniversary, I hope you all enjoy the takeaway, and good luck at the Dentists.

.... not sure about all this talk of a day off though .... what's that all about??

;)

Thimbleanna said...

I had to do a double take when your page was loading -- I thought I was at Lucy's! Those wallets are so cute. I might be confused here -- does the Guvnor thing mean you got the job you interviewed for? Have a Happy, Happy Anniversary!

marit said...

Happy anniversary!
Those wallets are cute.
I'm glad your new baby is doing her job properly:-)

est said...

happy anniversary!!! have a great celebration! :)

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary,I hope you have a lovely day.

Leanne said...

Oh that Lucy Locket is clever - have a great anniversary enjoy the day. Hope the dentists isn't tooo bad. I really hate the dentist.

Kaz said...

Happy Anniversary to you!! Romantic Chinese takeaway sounds fab to me!

Ooo those wallets are lovely and the sneaky peeks are intriguing, lovely material.

I think you can be excused.

Leigh said...

I love your goodie from Lucy, you lucky lady!!!