Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

I had planned to do a proper Merry Christmas type post but time and Christmas doings have got in the way.

I just wanted to wish all of you lovely bloggy friends a great big

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing and whoever you're with I wish you a joyful and peaceful time. I hope you've all been very good and that a certain man in red will be filling your stocking tonight.

To those of you down under - hope you had a great day!!!

Loads of love and hugs

xxxxx

p.s. guess who we saw in panto on Sunday?

p.p.s. just so that the little green duck's song doesn't stick in your head all day have this one on me

p.p.p.s or this one - aah that's better :-)

and finally - thank you for all your great name suggestions for Mr P0045 - I'll be back with news of a winner after Christmas.

13 comments:

Ali said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Quinn said...

All the best to you and yours...especially The Moog!

:)

Locket Pocket said...

Happy Christmas to my wonderfully lovely and superbly mad friend and her equally wonderful, lovely and superb family! Lots of love Locket and co. xxxxxxxxx

French Knots said...

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Mrs Moog!x

Julie said...

Merry Christams to everyone at Moogs' house. Have a superb Christmas. Santa's bringing me Take That for Christmas (wish I meant that literally!) so I know I'll have fun. Enjoy! x

Jane said...

Merry Christmas Moogsmum, hope you have a lovely time filled with fun laughter and happiness. Hoorah for home made, i just wish i had enough time this year for more crafting. Jane x

dottycookie said...

Well, I didn't even manage a pretend post so I think you've done really well! Happy Christmas Mrs Moog, see you when it's all over & done with!

Kitty said...

Merry Christmas to all the Moogs - have a wonderful time! x

Leanne said...

Hey Lesley,
Hope you and the Moog clan had a great Christmas.
X
Leanne

silverpebble said...

Hope you had a wonderful time and did lots of relaxing as well as the usual frenetic Moogy makes. What about Delia for your new acquisition? Emma xxx

Thimbleanna said...

Well, Ms. Moogsmum, I hope you've had a fabulous Christmas holiday. And hopefully you've been successful at keeping Gloria and her new friend apart, 'cause, well, you know what can happen!

Gina said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and very best wishes for a fantastic 2009!

Charlie P said...

It's a bit late for Christmas so HAPPY NEW YEAR, Mrs. Moog! Can't get the first link to work, but am secretly quite pleased as I suspect the 'little green duck' may have been Orville *shudder*. He must be getting on a bit...