Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Very quick!

I'm not really here! Pretend you haven't seen me!

We've been invited to a wedding reception next May and I've been researching the 'hotel vs taxi vs one of us drives' scenarios.

During this research I came across this fab fab bit of hotel customer service info - scroll down a bit and read the 'terms and conditions explained' bit.

We may have to stay here cos they sound like loads of fun!!!

Hope to be back tomorrow with thanks, awards and the Christmas tree photos :-)

xxxx

14 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you for a really great giggle Lesley! I've been reading them out to DH in my best gruff coughy voice! You've sent me to bed with a happy smile after feeling ropey for days. I must bookmark that page for when I need cheering up!!!! LOL ROFL! If you book there I hope it lives up to its fun image.

Joanne said...

just got back from work (social club bar work)needed a bit of cheering up as work was dead.
You've done the job nicely can go to bed laughing now.

Gina said...

That was so funny! I want to stay there too.

marit said...

I'm laughing out loud here- I'd love to visit that hotel!

Dotty said...

laughing out loud....

. said...

ROFL. I agree, you absolutely MUST stay in that hotel! They deserve to your the business just for that alone :)

xMx

French Knots said...

Ha ha! Excellent, please visit and tell us what they are like!

wonderwoman said...

well that was certainly different!

xx

Locket Pocket said...

That's so funny - I thought someone had hacked in at first - you definitely HAVE TO stay there!

Lucy xxx

Bethany said...

This is your kind of place!!!

jennyflowerblue said...

excellent start to my morning-cheers!

Lindsey said...

Hilarious! I want to go there just to meet whoever wrote that at 5am!!!

dottycookie said...

Stay there! Stay there! And then post about it!

JuliaB said...

Fantastic!!! I have forwarded it liberally! I bet they get loads of business this way!! you will have to keep us posted!! xx