Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gorgeous swap parcel!

I got back from a meeting at lunchtime to find something rather exciting in my post box.

My 'Lucy Locket's Mini-Quilt Swap' parcel from the very lovely and extremely talented Kajsa over at Syko.
I've loved the beautiful things Kajsa makes for quite some time now and was excited, to say the very least, when she was drawn as my swap partner!



Oddly enough, I was on the phone to Lucy Locket as I opened it and she shared in the excitement :)

My mini-quilt is so fab - I adore the colours and I love everything about it - especially the fact that it includes one of Kajsa's wonderful birds...and that cute house....and the gorgeous tree!!



The reverse is beautiful too - with a fab machine stitched label.

As if that was not enough Kajsa also sent me some beautiful fabrics and ribbons! As soon as I get a precious day off to myself I will be playing with them!


We're not finished yet! Kajsa also included two of her fab cards. I've admired these for ages!

Thank you so much Kajsa - it has been lovely to swap with you :)


Pop over to Kajsa's blog today - she's just had her next lot of beautiful cards delivered - I'm off there now to drool over them!


I'll leave you with this thought:



...wish someone would!!!!

xxxxxxx

17 comments:

syko kajsa said...

I'm so glad you like it! I enjoyed making it! I forgot to mention that the tree was made from the Monda-felt you sent me :)

That woman on the last picture is me. I have no problem what so ever with having someone else cleaning my kitchen!

Unknown said...

I am too jealous, I can't even speak to you anymore Mrs Moog.....


.....not really!! How amazing is that? Clever little thing that Syko, isn't she?

Kaz said...

Oh wow! those are some seriously scrummy bits you got there! I've just had a look and she makes gorgeous things.

My dad cleaned my kitchen for me today!!!

xx

Locket Pocket said...

I can't BELIEVE you have made me wait THIS LONG to see the contents of that gorgeous parcel from Kajsa after squealing so excitedly down the phone to me about it! Surely I should have had preferential treatment and been given the sneak preview - and don't give me any of that nonsense about you being too busy with work!

Seriously - wow, wow, WOW!!!! what a lovely mini-quilt and what scrumdiddlyumptious goodies! This swap has been my favourite so far!

As for the next one.............

Me xxx

Ali said...

I don't think I can talk to you any more. Jealousy is an evil thing.

Anonymous said...

What a cool swap. The quilt is amazing. I've been thinking of quilting myself too.
Dy

Di said...

What a cute quilt! I love it. It looks like it has been a good swap to be involved in!
I love the last picture too!! It made me smile!

Bethany said...

I think you must have gotten the best quilt!! It's so cute! And all that fabric... very great! You big lucky duck!!! What will you make? I'm loving your pictures at the end of your posts too! Very funny!

Lina said...

Not jealous at all. Really. Sulk. ;)

Blossom said...

well aren;t YOU a lucky duck!!!!!!

The mini quilt is just gorgeous!!!!

Kitty said...

Awww, what a lovely mini quilt! No wonder you're pleased. Lovely fabrics too ... my keyboard is covered in drool again. Tsk. x

Louise said...

I love the quilt, I love the material, infact I love everything! I have only recently cleaned my kitchen, so I don't want another one thanks! x

Charlie P said...

Squeeeeee!...is the noise which describes how fab that quilt is. Wow, you're so lucky to have a Syko creation and all those fabtastic fabrics :D

Twiggy said...

Can they clean my kitchen next please :) Kajsa is sooooo talented, what a lovely parcel for you. Hope you soon get some free time to play with that lovely fabric.
Twiggy x

Thimbleanna said...

Oh Lesley -- you lucky, lucky girl! Your quilt is just adorable!!! After "someone" cleans your kitchen, please send "him" my way, will you?

Leanne said...

how luck are you that quilt is fab...isn't it fun seeing all the quilt moving around the world.

Unknown said...

my that really is utterly beautiful!!