Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Pretty Flowers Bunting

I've just published a brand new FREE crochet pattern for my Pretty Flowers Bunting that I posted on Instagram this morning!



 You can find it on Ravelry here Pretty Flowers Bunting

If you are not a Ravelry member you can get a PDF download of the pattern here Pretty Flowers Bunting


I made my bunting to hang in my front window for a little boy neighbour who walks down the road with his mummy every morning, looking at all the rainbows and pictures in our neighbours' windows.


Feel free to share the pattern and make and sell the bunting if you wish!

Most of all have fun with it!


2 comments:

Sian said...

You are a very generous maker!

Gina said...

Isn’t it lovely when little ones appreciate what you do. I was listening in my back garden as a little girl was exclaiming to her mum about my crochet rainbow on the front door and it felt lovely! The bunting is so pretty!