Friday, June 25, 2010

'You're a drunk ....and a wh*re and an unfit mother...'

After doing my motherly duties for the day i.e. taking the naughty ones to the school fair and sewing them each a water bottle carrier ready for a long, hot day trip with Cubs tomorrow, I decided I'd earned a little reward.

I asked that naughty Minx to kindly bring me the bottle of wine from the fridge.

This is what I got:



She has style, my girl.

Either that or a great future as a cocktail waitress * :o)

xxx

* ETA - or both -they're not mutually exclusive, of course!

10 comments:

trash said...

Did she hand you the drink quoting this post title at you? No pocket money for her this week I suggest. Either that or you are going to have to start marking the brandy decanter.

trash said...

That career path would mean (with some amendment) I could sing 'You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar...' at her.

Locket Pocket said...

Aha Sue Ellen, that girl has really got you sussed!

Ali said...

Good thinking - I could just teach mine to mix a G&T. It would save much maternal angst about if they were old enough to wield the kettle yet. Tea is so passe!!

I like her style.

Chariot said...

How cute!!

French Knots said...

One for me too please Minx!x

wonderwoman said...

she's definitely got style!!!

xx

dottycookie said...

Oh, send her up here when you're finished, she can train my two!

Annie said...

hmmmm, yum!

Thimbleanna said...

Hahaha -- she does have style indeed!