Saturday, December 29, 2007

Can't keep away any longer!!!

Ooooooh, it's good to be home!

We've had a really lovely Christmas at the In-Laws'. We've been totally spoiled by my lovely Mother-in-law who went all out to make, what could for me have been a very sad and difficult time, a very joyous and relaxing family time.

Due to poorly children - first mine and then S-i-L's, creaky floorboards, squeaky doors and also not being in my own bed (something I struggle with) I have not had one even part way decent night's sleep for well over a week and am somewhat (major understatement!) sleep deprived. Now we are home I thought I'd delay the deliciousness of snuggling into my own comfy cosy bed by reconnecting with all of you out there in the real world!!

As F-i-L's study was out of bounds due to it's doubling as a bedroom I have not been near a single Internet since last Saturday!!! Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep - all those pent up ramblings with nowhere to go ;)

Ha - I shall be making up for it.

So watch out :)

xxxx

10 comments:

trash said...

Welcome back!

Locket Pocket said...

Sooooooooooooooo great to have you and your ramblings back! I hope you get a good night's sleep! Locket xxx

Leanne said...

Welcome back - wishing you a sound sleep when you hit the sack.

Ali said...

Enforced internet withdrawl - yikes! Welcome home.

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Good to have you home...Wishing you all the best for the New Year

Monkee Maker said...

Ah-ha, Mrs Moogsmum. We've been expecting you ....

I hope you had a good night's sleep and are feeling suitably refreshed today .... I was going to add that you could still be slumbering but I see you were on t'internet before 9 this morning!

Too excited to be back at the keyboard to sleep??

:)

ps. SHOW US THE MONKEY!!!

Patti said...

Good to see you back. Have a good sleep. As I get older I realise what my own bed means to me . aaah.

Julie said...

Welcome welcome welcome back!!!!! Can you tell you've been missed? (Don't worry I've had a glass of wine so I'm a bit hyper!) :))

dottycookie said...

Oooh, sleep well. Nothing worse than rotten sleep - isn't good sleep the reward for making it though the days of tiny children?

Sorry to hear the little ones have been ill over Christmas, but I hope they feel better now!

Leigh said...

Welcome back. I missed your ramblings, haha!!!!