Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some interim loveliness

Before I head off to pack my bag, I just had to show you the wonderful parcel that was awaiting me on my return from work yesterday.

A beautifully wrapped bundle of wonderful goodies from my lovely Christmas Swap partner Rachel!!

I was so excited I accidentally opened them all, instead of waiting for Christmas Day....oops ;-)


mmmm....a very good start....yummy G&B....


oooooh......one of Rachel's gorgeous birdie brooches and in my favourite colours too!


aaaah......a FANTASTIC mini-quilt made with very special Prints Charming fabrics...



.....immediately put up on my fledgling quilt wall.....


wow!!...and the most beautiful cushion of my very very own...complete with more little birdies...


.....that is just as pretty in reverse!


Thank you sooooo much Rachel!!! I feel completely spoilt and am so thrilled with all my gorgeous goodies. It's been lovely to have you as my swap partner and to discover your lovely blog :-)


Also, an enormous 'Thank You' to Jo at French Knots for organising this great swap!!

((((hugs)))) to you both
xxxxx

12 comments:

marit said...

Lucky you:-)

wonderwoman said...

what lovely gifts - you are a lucky girl - see you tomorrow!!


xxx

Locket Pocket said...

Oooh what lovely goodies! And I love your quilt wall!

See you tomorrow!!!!

Lucy x

trash said...

Very fabulous parcels there Missus.

I won't see you tomorrow. I shall have my eyes closed.

Julie said...

Mmmmmmmm! Yummy!

dottycookie said...

Fabulous gifties! Hope the trip goeswell today and you all have the most fabulous time!

Rachel said...

You are so welcome Lesley! I still find it a bit weird seeing things I've made on someone elses blog - but weird in a good way! Your little quilt wall looks fab too. Thanks for being such a great swap partner and hope you all have a wonderful time in London.
:)

French Knots said...

What super treasures! I'm looking forward to seeing the goodies that appear on my favorite blogs over the next few weeks!x

Ali said...

I was drooling at the tissue paper alone! What a wonderful parcel.

Unknown said...

I was super jealous of the chocolate until I saw that wonderful personalized pillow! What a wonderful gift!

Twiggy said...

Lovely loveliness !
Twiggy x

maria said...

Those are such wonderful gifts. I saw your goodies on Rachel's blog, they are fabulous too.
Maria x