Thursday, April 16, 2020

Dreaming of summer days - Campervan Applique Picture Pattern

Into week four of lockdown here in the UK now and I'm finding myself dreaming of carefree summer days by the sea, which seems like a world away from where we are now.

To bring the dream alive a bit here's my latest applique pattern, a happy beach picture complete with groovy campervan, flip-flops and even a bottle of wine!


There are lots of lovely details in this picture to encourage you to have fun with your fabric and it's the ideal piece to use lots of special fabric scraps.


The pattern PDF comes with a photo tutorial, a pattern picture and printable tracing pages to help you put your picture together ready for stitching. 


The pattern tutorial is written for a free-machine embroidery version of the pattern but it can be used as a design for a hand embroidery or a paper collage or even as a colouring page for yourself or your children. 
You can find a brief video tutorial on setting your machine up for free-machine embroidery on a previous post here:  Beach Huts Applique Pattern


The main purpose of this pattern is to give you some fun and relaxing creative time during this difficult time.

I have made a video showing me stitching my version of this pattern but please do excuse the abrupt end to the video as my phone ran out of storage and cut the video off with no warning! One day I might learn video editing...






How to get the pattern:

For now I've decided to make this pattern available as a PDF that you can download direct as a link on this blog post rather than put it into Etsy. 

It's been a tough year already for my business and I know only too well that times are tough for many people and their finances right now so I have taken the decision to operate a Pay What You Can system for this pattern.

There is a Paypal button at the bottom of this blog post for those who are able to support my work with a donation to enable me to carry on producing new patterns for you to enjoy. You choose what you can afford to pay.

However, I don't wish to exclude anyone and therefore if you can't pay anything right now please download a copy of the pattern for free with my love and enjoy some relaxing creative time.

I'd love to see any pictures that you make using this pattern so, if you're on Instagram please add the hashtag #mrsmoogpatterns to any pictures that you post!

So without further ado here is the link to get your own copy of the pattern PDF Mrs Moog Campervan Applique Pattern and here's my Paypal button (or use moogsmum at gmail dot com (written in full to stop robots and stuff))



If you have any questions about the pattern please leave a comment on this post or you can contact me by DM on Instagram @mrs_moog 

Have fun and happy sewing!!

1 comment:

black jack spielen said...

Thanks for your valuable insights